Sales & Business Development Team
Business development directors in the field and our member services group in New York, Toronto, Montréal, and Sydney allow for consistent, personalised contact. The dialogue is open and regular. The entire team helps you develop as an Ensemble member: We work with you one-on-one to:
- review your business and identify greater earning potential
- help you incorporate best practices
- assist in creating customised business plans
- educate you on the array of Ensemble products, programs, and services
Everything we do is in your best interest, so that you profit from your Ensemble membership.
Training & Development Team
The training & development team delivers results-driven education and professional development to the entire membership. We help you increase your expertise as an Ensemble member through events, networking, and our extraordinary specialist programs… plus, easy-to-join training webinars:
Events & Networking
We host a series of regional, national, and international meetings and retreats throughout the year.
- Our ultimate annual gathering is not to be missed: The Ensemble Travel® Group International Conference. It is held each October at one of our distinguished hotel and resort collection partners, and is heralded by members and our preferred supplier partners as the premier learning and networking event.
- Additionally, our yearly Executive Retreat – held in a relaxed, out-of-office setting – allows both veteran and new members the opportunity to participate in training seminars led by prominent guest speakers as well as share best practices and bolster team building for greater profit.
We offer a full calendar year of top-notch training webinars. The focus of these training initiatives ranges from utilis ing our value-added programs, such as Ensemble® On Location and the Ensemble® Hotel & Resort Collection, to training as an Ensemble® Host for our signature Ensemble® Hosted Cruises.